Wine Tasting - Ogio Prsecco

 

Name: Ogio Prosecco

Region: Fossalta Di Piave, Italy 

Year: Does not say

Price:  $3 for split


Wine Blog Review: They describe it as a light wine that is a little acidic. It is a fizzy wine that tastes like pear, apply, and melon.

-Vivino 

Wine Folly: Prosecco tends to be a bubbly dry wine that tastes like apples, pears, and honeydew (P. 155). I definitely tasted this when trying the wine. 


Personal Review: When I first smelt it, it smelt very fruity. I smelt like honey and apples. Smelt dry too. When I tasted it, it tasted of dry apple crisps and tasted some honeysuckle. It was dry but still sweet. It would drink again, but would not be my first choice.

Rate: 5/10




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tasting - Freixenet Cordon Negro

Tasting - Barefoot Strawberry Wine

Tasting - hive & HONEY